nora pro clean system
A scrubber and water is all you need.
The nora pro clean system eliminates the need to use harsh, unfriendly cleaning detergents on your nora rubber flooring. The combination of nora’s unique, dense, nonporous and dirt-repellant surface, water and our exclusive nora scrubbing pads provides a more cost effective and sustainable cleaning solution. The continuous use of this system will make your nora flooring more resistant to scuffs and staining over time.
The key to the nora pro clean system is the nora scrubbing pad. For use only on nora rubber flooring, these three exclusive pads are designed for all levels of maintenance needs, from the periodic cleaning of small spaces to the more intense post construction cleaning. Follow the tips below and download the specific nora pro clean system maintenance guide for your application. For additional information, nora pro clean Maintenance Videos and nora pro clean system FAQs are available for your reference.
Quick Maintenance Tips
- Always use “wet floor” signs and/or caution tape when performing any wet cleaning.
- Refer to MSDS for proper personal protection requirements before using cleaning products.
Use only nora pads on selected nora floor coverings. Do not use nora pads on norament luxor or round pastille surfaces.Note: The printed side of the pad goes to the machine and the non-printed side of the pad goes to the floor.
- When using nora pads, do not scrub the floor dry. Rubber flooring must be kept “wet” with clean water or solution.
- The floor will be slippery when wet or contaminated with foreign materials. To maintain the slip resistant properties of the flooring, promptly clean-up spills and any foreign materials.
- Never use black or brown stripping pads or brushes.
- Make sure to maintain a good walk-off area in the entrance of the facility, in addition to regular dust mopping.
- Spots from petroleum-based products such as grease and tar must be removed with spotting agents containing solvents. Immediately rinse with water after spot removing and allow time to dry.
- Remove chewing gum with a gum removing spotter. If a solvent is used for removing gum, immediately rinse the floor with clean water and allow time to dry.
- Do not allow any metal furniture or trash cans to be in contact with the wet floor.
nora pro clean system Maintenance Guides
- nora pro clean system Education Maintenance (298K PDF)
- nora pro clean system General Maintenance (300K PDF)
- nora pro clean system Healthcare Maintenance–ER/ICU (302K PDF)
- nora pro clean system Healthcare Maintenance–General (307K PDF)
- nora pro clean system Healthcare Maintenance–OR (297K PDF)
- nora pro clean system Guía de Mantenimiento Centros Educativos (306K PDF)
- nora pro clean system Guía de Mantenimiento General (310K PDF)
- nora pro clean system Guía de Mantenimiento Centros de Salud – Urgencias/UCI (310K PDF)
- nora pro clean system Guía de Mantenimiento Centros de Salud - General (314K PDF)
- nora pro clean system Guía de Mantenimiento Centros de Salud – Salas de Operaciones (298K PDF)
Contact nora systems, Inc. to request a demonstration of the nora pro clean system.